Monday, September 24, 2012
Infographic
I chose the topic of make-up and shoes. I thought this was a fun and creative idea; also when thinking of my idea, I had a ideas on how to form infographics from many of the items. This project was actually really fun and I'm glad I got to do it because it made me think more creatively. My favorite graphics are the one of Jessica Biel and the mineral make-up. These were my favorites because the Jessica Biel one required my to cut two of her faces unequally (17.6%, 82.4%). It was kind of hard, but I thought my end product was worth it :) I also liked the mineral make-up graphic because I found two different ways to portray the percents in one infographic using two images. This also made me be more creative. I liked my project idea and I think that's what made it more fun. All in all, I think this is a good project for future classes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice job Ann.
ReplyDelete